Welcome to my twenty-first Wishlist Wednesday post for this great blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper. This week I've chosen Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark
But she can't stop herself from digging deeper into Jake's death, a decision that exposes a world of power and violence and will have her risking her reputation--and her life--to find the truth.
Why this book? I love the sound of it and though it has legal thriller links it does not seem to be based in the courtroom. However it's going to be a love or hate thing depending on whether I connect with the protagonist or if her 'wise cracking' tenacity gets on my nerves!
I've recently finished what I was reading and seeing as it's my birthday, I'm going to treat myself and get this on my Kindle today :D
Want to join in??
- Follow Pen to Paper as the host
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get your hands on and read
- Wrote a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post
- Put a link back to Pen to Paper somewhere on your post with a note about the host
- Visit the other blogs, follow and enjoy :)
What's on your wishlist this week? Leave me a link to your post, I'll be sure to pop by and check it out!