October 28, 2012

mmmm shopping and running....

I'm a sucker for shopping and running stuff so a couple of weeks ago I got to mix the two and treat myself. I was looking for something to wear in these months where it's too chilly for shorts and a t-shirt but it's not cold enough to break out the thermals! One of the items I've bought has really surprised me! It is the Nike Element Half-Zip Women's running top:

The main reason I bought it was because it felt like a really big hug the first time I touched it and I knew that it would feel great to wear either during or after a run. It's fitted to be flattering but is not tight, it has lovely long arms with thumb holes to keep you extra warm and it's made of Nike Dri-FIT material. I've worn it a few times and it really is much warmer than I had expected it to be!

If you're on the look out for something warm as the temperatures start to cool, I'd definitely recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)