January 12, 2013

Liebster Award

I am pleased to say that I've been nominated by Nicola from Only On A Sunday for a Liebster Award! 

This is an award for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers to help raise interest in their blogs and help them connect with other bloggers too. 
(I have to apologise for the delay in me getting around to this but you know what it's like at Christmas then I went on holiday so this is the first night I've had to sit down and focus! tsk excuses, excuses eh?!)

So here's the deal:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people that you've nominated to answer
  • Nominate 11 people and link them to your post
  • Go to their page and tell them
  • No tag backs!
11 Random Facts About Me...
  1. I've never been camping
  2. I LOVE Simon Pegg films, especially Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead
  3. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be Tom Yum Soup (*drools*)
  4. I love the beach but am scared of the ocean
  5. I have THE most terrible memory
  6. I have 32 stitches in my face from an accident but only 2 are visible
  7. I can't draw for shit
  8. I don't know my blood type 
  9. I would love to be more organised but can never quite sort everything
  10. I'm a tea monster 
  11. My favourite band is Blind Pilot
Here are my questions from Nicola....

What made you first start blogging?
I first started blogging when I ran the 2011 in 2011 challenge as a way for me and my family /friends to track my progress. I started this blog when the challenge finished as I realised I missed the process of writing and being creative.
Your must-have beauty product?
Eyeliner is my best friend, plus I can fix my brows with it if pushed ;)
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I think Switzerland would be awesome. All those beautiful mountains and lakes plus proper seasons (you know... snow in winter, sun in summer type thing rather than the constant drizzle that we have here)
What's your dream job?
If only I knew! I've never known and don't think I'm going to figure it out any time soon. The basic criteria would be that it's something active or on my feet (desk jobs don't suit me) and preferably somewhere sunny.
And your favourite chocolate?
Oh my word I love Dairy Milk. I have to take supplies of it to Texas with me when I go because their chocolate just isn't the same. 
Biggest phobia?
Eek! heights!! I never used to have a  problem when I was younger but I'm getting really bad with them!
Cats or dogs?
Definitely dogs! I have 5 beautiful black labradors... Holly, Millie and Chloe in England and Paughco and Kiki in Texas <3
Your worst habit?
Tidying everything. Mess stresses me out so I'm constantly organising or cleaning. 
The most expensive thing you have ever bought?
My convertible... a Peugeot 307cc. I've had it for years now and we've been on some great adventures together ;) 
What is currently top of your wish-list?
My visa to marry Paul! 
The last music album you bought?
The Lumineers Album. I'm really into that sound right now, similar to bands like Blind Pilot and The Head And The Heart. 

The questions I'd like my nominees to answer?... 
  • What is your biggest goal for 2013?
  • What are you proudest of in your life?
  • Do you have a nickname? And how did you get it??
  • What is the most played song on your ipod?
  • What 3 words best describe you?
  • What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
  • What is your favourite quote?
  • If you could choose an age to stay forever, what age would that be?
  • Tell me something that you've learned in the last week
  • If you could have one superpower what would it be?
  • Do you believe in ghosts?

And last but not least, these are the 11 bloggers that I'm going to tag.... (in no particular order of course!)

Bang @ Run Bang, Run
Melissa @ In Her Boots
SugarMagnolia @ SugarMagnolia
Lyndsay @ Fizzy Peaches

Please link your Liebster post back to my comments so that I make sure to have a look!

I hope you can take a minute to check out these guys' blogs (and don't forget Nicola's too) and follow them if they're your kind of thing. 
Thanks again Nicola for nominating me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)