If you live in the UK and would like to support me I'm raising money for the MNDA
The Motor Neurone Disease Association's vision is a world free of MND.
- They improve care and support for people with MND, their families and carers.
- They fund and promote research that leads to new understanding and treatments, and brings us closer to a cure for MND.
- They campaign and raise awareness so the needs of people with MND and everyone who cares for them are recognised and addressed by wider society.
If you're based in the USA and would like to donate, I'm raising money for the Texas Chapter of the ALSA Community for Hope.
The mission of The ALS Association is to lead the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy, while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support. They would like to
- Lead, direct and/or collaborate on global research to understand the disease, develop treatments and ultimately find a cure.
- Provide every person with ALS and their families access to high quality, consistent and compassionate support services
Both these charities need support to help find a cure for this terrible disease so please sponsor me if you can. If you're in the UK please click here and if you're in the USA and would like to donate please click here