June 16, 2013

Lost

I haven't been blogging much recently and to be honest I feel like I lost my creativity. I ended up working extremely long working hours and basically any left over time in the day was taken up eating and sleeping. My work life balance became totally unbalanced! I'm pleased to say though that now I can shift my priorities back again and make time, amongst other things, to write. However once I get out of the habit of writing I find it hard to know what to talk about. Hopefully the creative side of me will wake up and give me some good stuff to share with you but for now you've got this... a post about nothing really. It's just me saying 'hi, I'm back'.

When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another-and ourselves.

Jack Kornfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)