April 15, 2013

With Spring Cometh Decluttering!

I was going to write a post about letting go of things and decluttering but somehow I can't seem to put what I wanted to say into words. Instead I'll share something I read a while ago that I scribbled down on my notepad, it was in relation to clearing out your living space and wardrobe etc each year...

'I feel lighter when I've let go of the past 
and decided what will serve me in the future'

I kept these words in mind while I've been working through different areas of the house, things I had in the attic and finally my wardrobe (eek). I'm sorry that I can't give credit to the person who originally wrote this as their words really inspired me and helped me through the decluttering process. I definitely feel lighter for doing it!

So I hope I can encourage you to give it some thought, perhaps it's time for a spring clean?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)